June 2021 - Our Top Reads
From climate pledges to artificial photosynthesis, we have you covered with our top 5 reads from this month.
1. New Corporate Alliance Aims to Scale Climate Action, Starting with Carbon Removal
An alliance formed by the world's top service firms and consumer brands, including Amazon and Disney, promises to create a collaborative space for climate action.
2. Soaking Up the Sun: Artificial Photosynthesis Promises a Clean, Sustainable Source of Energy
A natural form of energy conversion looks to revolutionize how we power the world but faces a long road ahead.
3. Why the World Needs Better Climate Pledges
Empty promises by companies and countries have flooded the climate change discussion. Accountability is needed now more than ever, and we need to hold these organizations to higher standards.
4. Amazon Could be Forced to Disclose its Plastic Footprint
We're keeping tabs on Amazon as shareholders vote on whether or not the tech company will divulge the plastic footprint their packaging produces.
5. Accelerating Sustainability’s Digital Revolution
Sustainable digital data has many problems and will require standardization and scaling, amongst many other changes, in order to combat the challenges it faces ahead.